As a property owner, you have two goals:
1. To let your property or apartment get found online by an interested property seekers and, or qualified renters
2. And later, to get your vacant units leased.
It’s that simple, but how to do it in such a way that you don’t get overwhelmed by events and changes in this highly competitive market is another thing.
MultiFamily Traffic Marketing is here for you. We are here to help you find renters for your property.
Just to give you a bit of history, we have started in 2003 in Denver, Colorado. Our work is to provide a successful match between the property owner and the property seeker. For the property owner, we drive low cost leases to their properties and reduce the cost of their advertising fees, and eliminate expensive Internet Listing Services or ILS subscriptions.
We need you as much as you need us. The apartment leasing market is one of the fastest growing markets in the United States. We perfected our strategies on our own portfolios for years before we formed MultiFamily Traffic.
Every day millions of online apartment searches are made by interested parties, resulting in new leases being signed. If you already have a website, we would determine if your site is being found by renters.
We do three things: We conduct an Organic Apartment SEO so you don’t depend so much on expensive Internet Listing Services. Second, we introduce you to the Pay Per Click system if your urgency is high or if you are based in a highly competitive market. Third, we implement a Hybrid-Organic SEO+PPC for dual advantage to be managed by our professional team.
We implement these three major professional tasks in a four-stage process that includes the following:
1. We conduct an analysis and audit to determine if your property’s site is ranked or not, and we take a look at your website to see what improvements can be made for greater online visibility and link profile.
2. We make the best plan for you to improve your SEO results, and introduce the top keywords renters are looking for in your apartment’s city.
3. Third we implement your campaign and assist you by phone in negotiating with apartment clients.
4. We make a report for you about the improvements we made to your website for greater visibility in the major search engines.
So far we are the only apartment marketing organization with a wide and exhaustive experience in property management.